Sales and Marketing Support Administrator
We have an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our team here in Dublin city centre.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the general administration, marketing and sales support for the Irish office. As well as engaging on an ongoing basis with existing and potential new customers.
The role is primarily office based in Dublin, although some travel may be required.
Remuneration is commensurate to experience.
Position is full time permanent.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be an active member of the Irish team.
Assist our sales team in generating and managing a portfolio of customers, both new and existing.
Act as a key point of contact for customers and maintain the highest levels of quality customer service.
Responsibility for all related documentation/administration.
Ensure adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements.
Other ad hoc duties as required.
Who we are:
RocTel International, a growing Irish company established in 2000, we are an award winning Business Communications Managed Service Provider. As a Certified Cisco partner for over a decade, RocTel specialise in providing the best telecommunications infrastructure to suit all your business requirements. We are focused on building our business in Ireland and the UK, servicing the local and international markets. Our service suite includes Voice, Broadband, IP Networks, Managed Services, Unified Communications and Security.
We have commercial offices in Dublin City, City of London and satellite offices in the UK and Ireland and we can deliver services globally.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Sales and Marketing General administration duties
- Ad hoc administration duties as required by Manager
- Backup and support to Sales and Marketing Team
- Event co-ordination.
- Digital Marketing strategy execution
- Telemarketing strategy execution
- Client service engagement and some project co-ordination when required.
- A Champion for your customer – always happy to engage with them.
- 2/3 years plus experience working in a fast moving environment
- PC skills, with a strong familiarity with MS Office suite.
- Have excellent administrative, planning, organising and work management skills
- Have ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrate flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Relevant qualifications or part qualifications required.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a support role within a sales or marketing environment would be essential
- Experience of working with senior executives and a proven ability to influence and build relationships
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Excellent ability to plan and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be a good team player.
- Experience with other telecommunications /IT companies an advantage.
- Experience of SAP business One an advantage
The successful person will ideally have some or all of the following Skills & Attributes:
- Leaving Certificate Essential
- Third level an advantage
- Certificates in Digital Sales and Marketing an advantage.
- Strong awareness across a broad range of technology disciplines
- Socially astute
- Client facing
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now : email@example.com